Welcome to the Nordic info session on UN Global Compact Coalitions!
UN Global Compact works with companies and partners to deliver the SDGs. One way of working is the Coalition format.
These multi-stakeholder coalitions represent the real, significant impact we can make together in certain issue areas. In these Coalitions, companies work together with the Compact and other organizations to share ideas, develop new concepts and frameworks and provide recommendations for best practice concerning certain themes of corporate responsibility for increased SDG Impact.
We will hear presentations from the following UN Global Compact specialists:
- Mai-Lan Ha, Senior Advisor, CEO Water Mandate
- Marie Morice, Senior Advisor, Sustainable Finance
- Erik Giercksky, Head, Ocean Stewardship Coalition
The event is open and free of charge to all employees of participating companies in Nordic Networks.
15.10 CFO Coalition for the SDGs, Marie Morice
15.30 Ocean Stewardship Coalition, Erik Giercksky
15.50 CEO Water Mandate, Mai-Lan Ha
- Time: Thursday 15 September 2022 at 15 - 16.30 EEST
- Place: Online
- Language: English
- Participants: UN Global Compact participants in Nordic Networks
- Recording: The event will be recorded